St. Cloud, MN-based Maxim Defense, the premiere manufacturer in PDW technologies, is proud to announce the availability of the Maxim Defense PDX in Urban Grey.
The PDX, which is now chambered in .300BLK, 5.56 NATO, and 7.62×39, had its genesis in USSOCOM. Born of the SOCOM PDW solicitation, the Maxim Defense PDX dominates CQB encounters and puts maximum energy on target.
The PDX – which is just 18.75 in. OAL is available in both pistol and SBR configurations. Utilization of the patent-pending Maxim SCWTM system reduces stock length to 4 in., while an integrated BCG with interchangeable buffer weights provides maximum performance and versatility without sacrificing functionality (and, for the aesthetically minded, form).
The PDX™ is also equipped with a newly invented Maxim HATEBRAKE™ muzzle booster. This patent-pending device significantly reduces recoil, decreases the flash signature, pushes gasses and concussion waves downrange away from the operator, and improves overall performance in short barrel pistols and rifles.
- HATEBRAKE™ installed under the handguard
- 2 MOA accurate
- M-Slot compatible handguard
- Military-grade materials [17-4 Stainless Steel, 7075 and 6061 Aluminum]
- SCW buffer-carrier
- HK height rail for a more rigid upper receiver
- Optimized Personal Defense Weapon.
- Increased reliability due to included HATEBRAKE™
- Optimized for low flash signature
- Military tested Rapid Deploying PDW stock
- CALIBERS 5.56 NATO, .300 BLK, 7.62x39mm
- BARREL LENGTH 5.5” / 139.7 mm
- MUZZLE VELOCITY 5.56 NATO, 62gr: 1965 FPS avg. 7.62×39, 124gr: 1675 FPS avg.
- FINISH Urban Grey Hard Anodizing
- OVERALL LENGTH 18.75” / 476.25 mm
- WEIGHT (EMPTY) 5.9 lbs / 2.68 kg
- MUZZLE DEVICE Maxim Defense HATEBRAKE™ Muzzle Booster
- CONFIGURATIONS SCW™ stock system, SCW Pistol
- TRIGGER ALG Combat Trigger (ACT)
Magazines: Each PDX ships with one 20rd magazine (7.62x39mm 20rd CPD mags, 5.56NATO 20rd DHL, .300BLK 20 rd Lancer Systems)
Learn more here.
Want more posts like this one? Subscribe to Guns & Tactics to receive email updates and special offers direct to your inbox!
– The views and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Guns & Tactics, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
– Affiliate Disclaimer: Guns and Tactics is reader/viewer supported. This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.